SAN-EI ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
971 Wada, Komoro, Nagano, 384-0093 Japan
November 18, 1958
357 million yen
7 billion yen
280 (M: 200/F: 80)
- To manufacture various kinds of Magnet wire
- To manufacture electronic devices and information equipment
- To develop, design and manufacture computer equipment and system
- To manufacture various kinds of coils, edgewise coils, micro motors and electronic parts
Main Customers(Not in order)
Denso, Sumitomo Electric, Panasonic, SMC, EM Device, TDK, Fujitsu,NEC, Toshiba, Nidec, Fuji Electric, Tamagawa Seiki, Taiyo Yuden, Toyo Denso, TMT Machinery, Sanyo Denki, Sawafuji Electric, Sumitomo Wiring Systems, Hirata, Hitachi Astemo, Seiko Epson, Azbil, Mitsubishi Electric, Fujita etc.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, The Hachijuni Bank, Japan Finance Corp.,The Shoko Chukin Bank, The Gunma Bank
Network in Japan
- Wada Head Office & Factory (Komoro, Nagano)
- Hirahara Factory (Komoro, Nagano)
- Tokyo Office (Nerima, Tokyo)
- San-Ei Electric Co., Ltd. (Komoro, Nagano)
- Japan Minicomputer Systems Co., Ltd. (Mitaka, Tokyo)
Network in Overseas
San-Ei Magnet Wire (Thailand) Ltd.